home about archives blogfriends recipes cottage

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My New Baby!




It's been HOT here in Kansas...close to 100 with humidity in the 80's!
After all the rain and now the heat everything is growing like crazy
including our lawn and pastures.


My old lawn mower (I still love her)

So I've been mowing once a week and I'm sure I could have done it more often than that.
Last Friday my lawnmower broke down. It's been doing that a lot lately.
So we had to make a choice...order the part and then fix it and have it struggle to do our large yard or buy a new one...fix the old one and sell it to someone with a smaller acreage.
We chose the later.



So here's my new 'Baby'!

It has a roll bar!

It has a cup holder!

It has a seat belt?


Ya...a SEAT BELT!


I'm in lawnmower heaven!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeehhaaa! You can have fun and cut the lawn all at once!

Anonymous said...

That's a great lawnmower!! Looks like your having fun....Kathy

Finding Pam said...

That is an awesome mover you bought.

Catherine said...

i have cup holder but no ...seat belt!!! you chose a nice one!have fun! hugs catherine

John Going Gently said...

oh I soooo want that mower!!!!
it cost probably more than my car!!!!

Beatnheart said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Girl Tornado said...

Awesome, I'm lovin' your new lawnmower. It's definitely easier to mow more lawn when you have a good mower. Hubby broke down and bought a new one almost 2 years ago, and he's never regretted it. He's amazed at how much more lawn he can mow!!!

Jan Hennings said...

LOL! GREAT mower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...