home about archives blogfriends recipes cottage

Monday, May 24, 2010

Nursery Day









Last week we headed to a little town about 20 miles from us that has a cute nursery. I needed to pick up one more Annabelle (?) Hydrangea for the front of the house and a few other flowers to pot up for some color since we don't have any flower gardens yet. This place which is called Stone Creek Nursery has a nice display of some of their flowers I thought I'd take a few pictures to share with you.










                                                   







I hope you have a wonderful week! 

11 comments:

Joy Tilton said...

What a perfect little nursery, love the ones that have unusual plants! Have a good day sweetie...

Julie said...

Looks like a wonderful nursey! I will have a wonderful week if it will just stop snowing. Yes believe it or not but we have snow today!

Jeanette said...

Very pretty!

Scufty said...

I can HARDLY WAIT for it to be warm enough up here to get some flowers in ... maybe soon?? Seeing all these flowers is sure making my fingers itch! Thanks!!

John Going Gently said...

absolutely lovely photos..I have enjoyed looking at them and listing toover the rainbow!

Unknown said...

Now THAT is a nursery. I am so tired of only having Home Depot or Lowe's to choose my plants from!!!! I could have been lost in there for hours!!
xxoo
Lynn

Pondside said...

I love that little weathered shed - I know just where I'd put one!
Lovely pictures today.

Girl Tornado said...

Gorgeous photos Maura. I love nurseries. I always feel like I'm walking into my personal toy store, and I have to be careful or I overbuy!

I found Kaw Valley Nursery in Derby KS and it's WAY better than Home Depot or Lowe's. Beautiful, beautiful plants there! And what I've bought is doing fantastic... you can just tell the quality is so much better than the big box stores.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful flowers!! I love your roses...Kathy

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Pretty! Those birdbaths in the first photo are so unsual - want one of those!

Manuela

Catherine said...

i love the flowers and your pictures. I didn't know it was called a nursery!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...