home about archives blogfriends recipes cottage

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Texture Tuesdays



Do.

That's the theme for 


kimklassencafe

I'm linking up with 
Kim from


My 'DO' 
is that I was in 
Ozark Missouri
with my sister in law 'doing'
what we love to do best....
shopping for treasures!

More on that later ;-)

I hope you'll 
head over to Kim's to
check out all the wonderful
photo's that fellow bloggers have
created using Kim's 
textures.

If you haven't tried it
you should.

I warn you though...
it's addictive.

I'll see you soon with more
photo's of our
treasure hunting
in 
Missouri.

Maura :)





7 comments:

Country Gal said...

I just love treasure hunting ! Have a wonderful day !

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Intriguing. I want to see more. V

Mecky said...

Missouri is a wonderful place to hunt for treasures! I can't wait to see what you found!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I have done too much treasure hunting, but there is always a little more room.

camp and cottage living said...

That looks like my kind of shopping place, for sure. Have a good time in Ozark-my sister in-law lives there.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Have fun shopping! And I hope you show us what you've found to take home.

Unknown said...

Maura, So glad to see you're enjoying textures and having lots of fun! I love the antique processing on this photo; it suits it to a T!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...